I still have 5 more days of work before I have one day off .=(
I drive one hour to work and one hour back home. I work the night shift. I start at around midnight and leave around 10 am. I work 10hrs a day.
Math, 2hrs of drive + 10hrs of work = 12 hrs of my life for work. Now 24hrs = one day.
24hrs-12hrs=12. I'm left with 12hrs. Okay here is the sad part.
I get a average of 6.5hrs of sleep and I need 15minutes to shower and 15minutes to get ready for work. 6.5+.15+.15=7hrs. OKAY! 12hrs-7hrs=5hrs.
I'm left over with 5hrs to dedicate to my family and self !!
I work average of 5 days of week. I do it cause I need overtime. My wife does not work right now.
So in conclusion I WORK TOO MUCH AND GET TOO LITTLE OF MY PERSONAL TIME. I LIVE TO WORK AND DYING TO REST.
What I enjoy most in my life. Is seeing my children be happy and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment