Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Eroded

Vicky my vice. Codin not so nice. Let the pill swim in your mind and forget her in time.
She eroded inside my mind. I open her up and crush her until she became nothing. She turns into dust inside my mouth and I swallow her down. Please leave her alone...

She rips my nerves apart and I enjoys every moment of it. Blood seeks out from my hip and I laugh with her. Do it one more time until I die. Let me have you one more time. She seduces me like no other. I want to rapture her and then hang her upside down from the sky.

Take that hand of yours and rip my skin apart. Take my broken bone and mend it with glue. Remember when I was sane? Remember when I used to love you. Remember me when I sleep in hell tonight.

Let's get this over with. I'm so messed up all I want is for her to kill this delusional pain of me. Cleanse me with your soft white skin.
Save me tonight from this horrible pain.
Posted: May 16 2009 10:01 PM

No comments: