Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It is what it is!

Posted January 11 2009 11:58 PM

Feels like I am loosing interest in things again. Where is the trust I once knew. Where are my real friends I grew up with. I can't help to hate this moment alone.. If I learned something in life. It is that no one real cares about you and you are all alone.

I want to look in the abandoned house and seek a dark path. I want to catch the elusive mouse. Everything seems to be going awry. Spring is coming soooon... I will lay you down to sleep and bury you in my memory. I know that I am not alive in this place. In this sad dark place I hide in my mind.

Can you stay with me a little longer......

Help me keep breaking my vows. I swear you won't be my last. I know I won't loose sleep over you... I will not lust after the tainted PAintings you took. All smiles and no souls... All creeps and no remorse... Deep down inside I want you to go
and I will keep waiting to be saved from this infirmary....

No comments: