Sunday, December 14, 2014

How do I know you know.

Setting standards... One silently accuses the other of visiting her dream. Can you sleep standing or seating in dark cold morgue? Because nothing seems to work for me. No matter how you say it. No matter how you sleep. This dream will become a reality. But, I don't want to carry this feeling for her anymore. Can you hear me?... Can you love her?...Can you help me stop this?...  The hammer just keeps grinding me into the ground.

The mice will return to finish what they extracted. The starvation of millions are every where and our pennies save our habits alone.  Please tell me what I want to hear and show me how you care. Is it one scoop or two lumps to die at your feet?

She is scaling his heart to find his book. She is facing reality without her joy.

Elsa where are you?...
How are you?... Why do I even care that you are gone?... We sat across from different paths. We sat idle in the devils hands. He sat on the edge of your bed and read your palm. Foolish lecture of riddles of life and misery. It's more than what you can read and see.

Keep swimming towards the shore and leave your thoughts behind. Keep swimming towards the light. Heartfelt bruised and salted you will be embraced. Showered in guilt and shame you will always be chased away. Sunday is one of those beautiful days I saved for you Melody. But, I don't feel like going home alone.



No comments: