I guess if Satan can dance. The moon will bleed itself to death.
Behold and witness the mushroom cloud on the horizon. Are you ready?
Not today, maybe tomorrow. But, I am not waiting.
What is it about that something, that one thing that lingers?
You pause and think and question the behavior.
He lacks knowledge, sleep and awareness. She devours his dreams at night.
She cooks her heart for dinner and poisons his moon pies.
Her smile is blood red and you are a psychopath!
My speech becomes blurred and mumbled. But not slurred. My vision shakes and I feel relaxed.
I start dreaming a very lucid dream. Dark shadow speaks to me in a demonic voice.
Paralysis sinks in. I struggle to wake myself up. Only to be falsely awaken.
I am now stuck between reality and my nightmare. The shadow points towards a two way mirror. In the other side of this mirror is reality and I can see myself sleeping on a dark lonely park bench. I hit and kick the mirror trying to break it. I scream and throw my whole body against it. Nothing works and I finally give up.
It's been while since we last spoke and I had this dream of you and me waiting for salvation.
Let’s start one more time this reoccurring dream. But, this time I will read it in my sleep.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment