Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Psycho Analysis

 It's all too familiar in the manner which she smiles. It's not all that familiar the way you shy away ....

From East to Snelling it will take me there until I'm gone...  Night bye night it was the worst when she was gone.
The only thing I can do now is to cherish that which I never had. 

Waiting... waiting...  waiting until she is home...
Waiting... waiting...  waiting until she is gone...

 Two months was all I got from beginning to end. I have forgiven myself for not being cruel enough. I have tried so hard not to understand that which you always keep... I have forgiven your lonely state of mind. Just keep dreaming of a better life. 
Lets us focus our attention in your thoughts and in your infertility. What makes me question every little detail about your life and how you make me feel... Is your perception towards me.

When you leave and leave you will. How will I truly feel in your absence?

My sweet friend I know you know that I know and I cry slowly in the cold corner of your very poor story... In a lucid dream by a beautiful tree. I sit and chase you all night with the desire in your silver eyes. 

Is it really dating when I am married. Is it really love when I am drunk. 
The taste and smell of fresh brewed coffee reminds me of my divorce.. It just echos... it echos and it echos.

Same songs, different symbols and different temples are who we are.




No comments: